24" Panel Ready Wine Cellar with Glass Door and Wood-Front Racks
- Everyday Price : $2,149.00
- Color:Panel Ready
This beautifully designed 24” Panel Ready Wine Cellar can be customized to the surrounding cabinets with custom panels and handles. It features two temperature-controlled zones that help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a spe
Width: 23 3/4
Height: 35 1/8
Depth: 26 3/4 ... see more
- Allows the unit to be customized to match the surrounding cabinets with custom panels and handles.
- automatically alerts you if the temperature isn’t safe for cold storage. Sensors trigger the alarm if the refrigerator temperature rises above 45°F
- (7°C) for more than 4 hours. The alarm shuts off once temperatures return to normal.
- Allows for two temperature zones to chill both whites and reds at their optimal temperatures to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. The top zone adjusts from 42-54°F for whites while the lower zone can be set from 42-64°F for reds.
- Provides large capacity to easily chill and display a full selection of wines.
- Filters UV rays to help protect wine and other beverages from premature aging.
- Is proximity-activated making it easy to find items inside the unit without having to open the door. One or two rows of LED top mounted lights slowly illuminate when approaching the unit, and gradually turn off when not needed.
- An easy to use electronic interface that allows pleasant and precise control over the refrigerator temperatures and settings.
- Provides smooth movement even on fully loaded racks. The wood front gives the metal racks a sleek, high-end design.
- Provides the ultimate versatility and flexibility for placement. Easily add a unit under counters in the kitchen, to custom cabinets in the dining room, or free standing anywhere you like around the house.
- automatically alerts you when the door has been left open before items inside rise above their ideal temperature. The alarm sounds after fives minutes and goes off every two minutes until the door has been closed or the controls have been pressed.
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||441|
|Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting|
|Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting||Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||24 3/8|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||26 3/4|
|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)|
|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)||22|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||47 3/4|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.60 inch|
|Carton Depth||26 inch|
|Carton Height||36 5/8 inch|
|Carton Width||30 7/16 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||34 5/8 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||24 inch|
|Depth||26 3/4 inch|
|Height||35 1/8 inch|
|Width||23 3/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 3/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26 3/4 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||22 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||213 inch|
|Maximum Height||35 1/8 inch|
|Minimum Height||34 3/8 inch|
|Net Weight||200.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||34 5/8|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Color||Panel Ready|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Interior Up Front|
|Maximum Height(IN,inches)||35 1/8|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||34 3/8|
|Number of Shelves|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Temperature Controlled Zones|
|Number of Temperature Controlled Zones||2|
|Rack Front Material|
|Rack Front Material||Wood|
|Refrigeration Configuration||Wine Cellar|
|Refrigerator Type||Wine Cellar|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration||Yes|
|SatinGlide Metal-Front Racks|
|SatinGlide Metal-Front Racks||SatinGlide Metal-Front Racks|
|Shelf(s) Description||Wine Rack|
|Status Badge Espot CA|
|Status Badge Espot CA||New|
|Temperature Divider LED Color|
|Temperature Divider LED Color||White|
|Temperature Divider LED Dimmer Switch|
|Temperature Divider LED Dimmer Switch||No|
|Temperature Range||42F to 64F|
|Width (IN,inches)||23 3/4|
|Zone 1 Capacity|
|Zone 1 Capacity||Up to 24 Bottles|
|Zone 1 Description|
|Zone 1 Description||White Wine|
|Zone 1 Temperature Range|
|Zone 1 Temperature Range||42F to 54F|
|Zone 2 Capacity|
|Zone 2 Capacity||Up to 22 Bottles|
|Zone 2 Description|
|Zone 2 Description||Red Wine|
|Zone 2 Temperature Range|
|Zone 2 Temperature Range||42F to 64F|
ALBO has 'White Glove' 'Free Delivery' within our trading area (see store for exact coverage area) for appliances and mattresses over $499.95 (add on do not count towards total). We will deliver to you home, put in location, remove old and even install on some goods.
Call 1-855-955-ALBO to speak with a representative about our 'Free Delivery' Service and to see if the shipping destination is within our Delivery Area. *Fuel Surcharge may apply
ALBO DELIVERY SERVICES: BEYOND THE TRADITIONAL 'WHITE GLOVE'…
- Trained Delivery Teams
- Two or more Trained Delivery Professionals will be assigned to your delivery
- Un-package, Level, & Test Your New Appliance
- Our Expert Delivery Professionals will perform a diagnostic check on both new unit as well as the plumbing or wiring connections that were installed by Albo. For more details click 'here'
- Two Stair Carries Included
- More than two flights of stairs? Call 1-855-955-ALBO. A representative will be more than happy to assist you!
- Setup of Bed Frames Included
- This applies only to purchased Bed Frames that are tool-less to install and purchased Adjustable Base Mattress Frames.
- Inside placement to room of choice
- Restrictions apply; Call 1-855-955-ALBO to speak to a representative
ALL OF THIS PLUS…
- FREE Normal Installation & Re-Installation
- FREE Removal of Old Appliance or Mattress!
✔ 3-Hour Time Window
We know your time is valuable, so that's why we will contact you the evening before the delivery date to provide an estimated three hour time window so you can plan out your day!
✔ Driver Call-Ahead Services
Free up your schedule and plan out day with Albo's available Call-Ahead Service! With this free service, you can choose when you want our Delivery Team to contact you the day of delivery. Our Delivery Team will provide you an updated ETA ('15min', '30min', '1hour', or 'One-Stop Before') on the day of delivery. Call 1-855-955-ALBO for more details.
✔ Choose What Day Works For You!
Albo delivers Tuesday through Saturday most every week to most all locations. You, our valued customer can selects which day works best for you! We even have 'After 4pm Delivery' Service for weekday deliveries. For more information, call 1-855-955-ALBO for more details.